Woman trampled by horse in Horning
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s has been rushed to hospital after being trampled by a horse in Norfolk.
Emergency services raced to the scene at Hall Lane, Horning, after the alarm was raised this morning (Tuesday) shortly after 10am.
A rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended.
The casualty was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital suffering from a suspected lower back injury.
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 8 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 9 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 10 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar