Woman trampled by horse in Horning
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s has been rushed to hospital after being trampled by a horse in Norfolk.
Emergency services raced to the scene at Hall Lane, Horning, after the alarm was raised this morning (Tuesday) shortly after 10am.
A rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended.
The casualty was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital suffering from a suspected lower back injury.
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland