Woman dies following Northrepps crash
Victoria LeggettA 45-year-old pedestrian was killed in north Norfolk this morning after being hit by a car.The accident happened on Cromer Road, Northrepps, near Cromer, at about 8.45am.Victoria Leggett
A 45-year-old pedestrian was killed in north Norfolk this morning after being hit by a car.
The accident happened on Cromer Road, Northrepps, near Cromer, at about 8.45am.
A female pedestrian died following the crash and another woman in a car, said to be in distress, was attended by paramedics.
An ambulance spokesman said it was not yet known what injuries had caused the death. The air ambulance was called but was stood down before it reached the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed there had been a fatal crash and a spokesman said they were investigating.
- 1 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 2 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 3 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 4 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 5 Welcome to our new website
- 6 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 7 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 8 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 9 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 10 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads