Woman airlifted to hospital after fall
- Credit: Archant
A woman was airlifted to hospital after a fall.
It happened in Gayford Road, Cawston at about 8am on Tuesday, February 25.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said: "An ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to a Cawston address shortly after 8am following reports of a woman injured in a fall.
"One patient was transported by air ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and care."
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance confirmed that the Anglia One helicopter had been sent to the address in response to an "accidental injury", and landed in a field.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed