Woman airlifted to hospital after fall
- Credit: Archant
A woman was airlifted to hospital after a fall.
It happened in Gayford Road, Cawston at about 8am on Tuesday, February 25.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said: "An ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to a Cawston address shortly after 8am following reports of a woman injured in a fall.
"One patient was transported by air ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and care."
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance confirmed that the Anglia One helicopter had been sent to the address in response to an "accidental injury", and landed in a field.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters