Woman airlifted to hospital after fall
- Credit: Archant
A woman was airlifted to hospital after a fall.
It happened in Gayford Road, Cawston at about 8am on Tuesday, February 25.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said: "An ambulance and East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to a Cawston address shortly after 8am following reports of a woman injured in a fall.
"One patient was transported by air ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and care."
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance confirmed that the Anglia One helicopter had been sent to the address in response to an "accidental injury", and landed in a field.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 6 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse
- 10 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light