Man with walking frame left in hospital after being pushed off bus
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s using a walking frame was pushed off a bus and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the assault, which happened at Station Approach Car Park in Sheringham.
The incident happened around 1.30pm on Wednesday, March 21. The victim was pushed off a Sheringham to Cromer bus, which was parked at the car park.
The man fell onto the pavement sustaining head and back injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Matt Blake at Cromer Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub