Man with walking frame left in hospital after being pushed off bus
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s using a walking frame was pushed off a bus and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the assault, which happened at Station Approach Car Park in Sheringham.
The incident happened around 1.30pm on Wednesday, March 21. The victim was pushed off a Sheringham to Cromer bus, which was parked at the car park.
The man fell onto the pavement sustaining head and back injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Matt Blake at Cromer Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival