Man with walking frame left in hospital after being pushed off bus
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s using a walking frame was pushed off a bus and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the assault, which happened at Station Approach Car Park in Sheringham.
The incident happened around 1.30pm on Wednesday, March 21. The victim was pushed off a Sheringham to Cromer bus, which was parked at the car park.
The man fell onto the pavement sustaining head and back injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Matt Blake at Cromer Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 4 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 5 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 8 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 9 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 10 Coffin nails and metal hips raise thousands for hospice