Winners of North Norfolk Photographic Society annual competition announced
- Credit: Archant
Photographs of Norwich castle and a rare bird have claimed prizes in a Norfolk photography competition.
The winner of the North Norfolk photographic society annual competition was Paul Richards, whose photo Leucistic Red Kite, won the advanced category out of 40 entries.
Lizzie Wallis achieved advanced second place with Puffin in the Bluebells.
And Val Dawson was awarded both first and second places in the novice section, out of 16 entries, coming in first with her photograph, titled Norwich Castle Detail.
It was judged by Marilyn Steward, an associate of the Royal Photographic Society.
You may also want to watch:
The North Norfolk photographic society meets on the first and third Wednesdays each month at Holt Community Centre.
The group is running a summer project celebrating Norfolk's coastline, with workshops on offer at the Pheasant Hotel in Kelling.
Visit www.nnphotosoc.org/coastalproject for details.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes