Win a £150 shopping spree at fashion chain M&Co’s new ‘store of the future’ at Cromer
The doors open on a new M&Co 'Store of the Future' in Cromer town centre this weekend.
At 9am on Saturday morning, May 9, the fashion company will unveil their brand new bigger shop in Church Street.
The opening signals the culmination of a major investment by the high street retailer into the town, building a new store in two former shops a few doors away from its original store.
M&Co is making the Cromer outlet into one of just 20 enhanced Stores of the Future combining in-store style advice and online technology.
A spokesman said: 'The emphasis has been on the customer experience and in-store training has been heavily invested in.'
You may also want to watch:
There would be in-store style advisors on hand to provide advice on the latest trends and clothing to best suit customers.
'One of the many exciting new features are the in-house iPads where staff can assist customers to shop the full online collections and benefit from free in-store delivery if their chosen product is unavailable,' they added.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 5 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
The new store at 53-55 Church Street will also stock the M&Co Petite collection and footwear, as well as womenswear, lingerie, swimwear, menswear, children's clothes including the Kylie range for girls aged 9-13+ and the Plus collection and accessories.
M&Co was established in 1834 in Scotland and is now one of the largest privately-owned fashion retailers in the UK, with more than 250 stores and online shopping at www.mandco.com
? Buy this week's North Norfolk News to have a chance of winning a £150 shopping spree at the new store in an easy-to-enter competition.