Win a £150 shopping spree at fashion chain M&Co’s new ‘store of the future’ at Cromer
The doors open on a new M&Co 'Store of the Future' in Cromer town centre this weekend.
At 9am on Saturday morning, May 9, the fashion company will unveil their brand new bigger shop in Church Street.
The opening signals the culmination of a major investment by the high street retailer into the town, building a new store in two former shops a few doors away from its original store.
M&Co is making the Cromer outlet into one of just 20 enhanced Stores of the Future combining in-store style advice and online technology.
A spokesman said: 'The emphasis has been on the customer experience and in-store training has been heavily invested in.'
There would be in-store style advisors on hand to provide advice on the latest trends and clothing to best suit customers.
'One of the many exciting new features are the in-house iPads where staff can assist customers to shop the full online collections and benefit from free in-store delivery if their chosen product is unavailable,' they added.
- 1 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 9 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 10 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
The new store at 53-55 Church Street will also stock the M&Co Petite collection and footwear, as well as womenswear, lingerie, swimwear, menswear, children's clothes including the Kylie range for girls aged 9-13+ and the Plus collection and accessories.
M&Co was established in 1834 in Scotland and is now one of the largest privately-owned fashion retailers in the UK, with more than 250 stores and online shopping at www.mandco.com
? Buy this week's North Norfolk News to have a chance of winning a £150 shopping spree at the new store in an easy-to-enter competition.