Win £250 voucher with your holiday snap in Cromer Anglia Co-operative Travel competition
- Credit: Archant
Summer is over but memories of happy holidays are being re-lived as people flick back through their photographs.
There is the chance to win £250 off your next holiday through a competition being run jointly by the North Norfolk News has teamed up with Cromer's Anglia Co-Operative travel branch.
The best holiday picture sent in by a reader will win a £250 voucher to pay for a break, or use it towards a family holiday.
To allow more time for people to send in their entries the deadline has been extended until the end of September.
Entries received so far include a shot of young Oliver Allen on a giant deckchair at Butlins, and a dolphin leaping high out of the water off the island of Madeira.
You may also want to watch:
So get checking those holiday snaps, and send your entries to: Holiday Snaps, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, NR27 9ES.
Or you can email your entry - a Jpeg attachment of about 1MB - to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 3 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 6 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 9 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 10 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
The competition closes on September 30.