Win £250 voucher with your holiday snap in Cromer Anglia Co-operative Travel competition
- Credit: Archant
Summer is over but memories of happy holidays are being re-lived as people flick back through their photographs.
There is the chance to win £250 off your next holiday through a competition being run jointly by the North Norfolk News has teamed up with Cromer's Anglia Co-Operative travel branch.
The best holiday picture sent in by a reader will win a £250 voucher to pay for a break, or use it towards a family holiday.
To allow more time for people to send in their entries the deadline has been extended until the end of September.
Entries received so far include a shot of young Oliver Allen on a giant deckchair at Butlins, and a dolphin leaping high out of the water off the island of Madeira.
So get checking those holiday snaps, and send your entries to: Holiday Snaps, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, NR27 9ES.
Or you can email your entry - a Jpeg attachment of about 1MB - to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 2 Works planned for historic town centre shop
- 3 In pictures: Potty Morris and folk festival draws thousands to coast
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 Lifeboat crew saves north Norfolk fisherman from hitting rock groynes
- 6 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 7 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 8 Happisburgh revealed as north Norfolk's most isolated spot
- 9 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 10 Popular cafe reopens in Cromer park
The competition closes on September 30.