Norfolk brass band announces details of spring concert
- Credit: Archant
After an appearance with Michael Portillo on the BBC Two series Great British Railway Journeys, and a highly successful sell-out concert in Wymondham Abbey, Norfolk Wherry Brass has announced details of its spring concert.
The Neatishead-based band's next concert is at St Mary's Church, Stalham at 7.30pm on Saturday, May 26. It will include a wide variety of music to suit all tastes.
The group, which was formed in 2004, consists of 25 brass players and up to three percussionists. It appeared on TV in the episode, 'Cromer to Cambridge'.
Tickets £7 (under 16s £1) will be available on the door or at Century Printing, 132 High Street, Stalham. Profits will go to band funds.
The programme of music will include several marches and popular tunes. A raffle and refreshments will be available.
For more information on Norfolk Wherry Brass activities visit www.norfolkwherrybrass.co.uk or Norfolk Wherry Brass on facebook.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered