Norfolk brass band announces details of spring concert
- Credit: Archant
After an appearance with Michael Portillo on the BBC Two series Great British Railway Journeys, and a highly successful sell-out concert in Wymondham Abbey, Norfolk Wherry Brass has announced details of its spring concert.
The Neatishead-based band's next concert is at St Mary's Church, Stalham at 7.30pm on Saturday, May 26. It will include a wide variety of music to suit all tastes.
The group, which was formed in 2004, consists of 25 brass players and up to three percussionists. It appeared on TV in the episode, 'Cromer to Cambridge'.
Tickets £7 (under 16s £1) will be available on the door or at Century Printing, 132 High Street, Stalham. Profits will go to band funds.
The programme of music will include several marches and popular tunes. A raffle and refreshments will be available.
For more information on Norfolk Wherry Brass activities visit www.norfolkwherrybrass.co.uk or Norfolk Wherry Brass on facebook.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast