When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Spring has arrived and the days are getting longer - and hopefully the sunny weather will return soon.
So as the days fly by, it is nearly time for the clocks to go forward as we approach the beginning of British Summer Time (BST).
In October, the clocks go back and we get to spend an extra hour in bed. Although this time we will be losing an hour's sleep, we will be able to enjoy some longer days.
This could be beneficial for our mental wellbeing as we will have more time in the evenings to go for a walk after work or do some exercise.
Typically, the clocks go forward one hour at 1am on the last Sunday of March, so this year will be moving into BST on March 28.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to check your clocks for any that need to be changed manually. Most phones update automatically so don't worry about missing that Monday morning alarm for work.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 3 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 4 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 5 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 6 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 7 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 8 Town church to hold memorial service for Prince Philip tomorrow
- 9 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 10 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following 1934 crab boat disaster