Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- Credit: Supplied
Four days of fun events are set to bring North Walsham Memorial Park to life.
The North Walsham Funday - which was cancelled last year due to the pandemic - is returning to the town's Memorial Park from Thursday, June 24 to Sunday, June 27.
Colin Jeary, Funday chairman, said: "It's great that we have the green light to be able to bring such an event to the town following over a year of lockdowns and restrictions."
Events on Thursday will include the funfair, which will be open 6pm-10pm. On Friday there will also be a and 5km road race at 7pm and an 80s disco starting at 7.30pm.
On Saturday there will be a car boot sale starting at 8.30am and live music from midday to 11pm. A carnival parade will take place at 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday - the biggest day - there will be a stunt display, dog agility show, children's entertainment and charity stalls.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 10 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation