Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- Credit: Supplied
Four days of fun events are set to bring North Walsham Memorial Park to life.
The North Walsham Funday - which was cancelled last year due to the pandemic - is returning to the town's Memorial Park from Thursday, June 24 to Sunday, June 27.
Colin Jeary, Funday chairman, said: "It's great that we have the green light to be able to bring such an event to the town following over a year of lockdowns and restrictions."
Events on Thursday will include the funfair, which will be open 6pm-10pm. On Friday there will also be a and 5km road race at 7pm and an 80s disco starting at 7.30pm.
On Saturday there will be a car boot sale starting at 8.30am and live music from midday to 11pm. A carnival parade will take place at 5pm.
On Sunday - the biggest day - there will be a stunt display, dog agility show, children's entertainment and charity stalls.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 7 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 10 'Covid didn't kill off our creativity' - Man, 73, releases Christmas song with puppets