What will the weather be like on the north Norfolk coast this weekend?
- Credit: Jon Williamson
This weekend is not going to see a return of Monday's glorious bank holiday weather that drew thousands to the north Norfolk coast.
But May 12-13 still should be nice enough to get out and enjoy the many fun events happening across north Norfolk, even if it might be wise to take your brolly.
The Met has forecast highs of 12 to 13 degrees for Cromer and Sheringham on both Saturday and Sunday.
And according to Norwich-based forecasting service Weatherquest, moderate rain will develop during the afternoon.
A Weatherquest forecaster said: 'It will be a dry, bright start to the day across the region with some sunny spells, but we will see cloud on the increase toward midday and throughout the afternoon, and eventually some outbreaks of rain spreading in from the south.'
You may also want to watch:
The forecaster said a few heavier spells of rain could happen this evening, and the day would see 'light and variable' winds.
Tomorrow (Sunday) morning in the region will be cloudy with more rain in the morning.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
The forecaster said: 'Much of that will start to clear as we go through Sunday afternoon, with many parts of the region drying out, but the rain could linger across parts of Norfolk into the early part of the afternoon.'
Monday will be mostly dry with sunny spells.
-To listen to the latest Weatherquest forecast for East Anglia in full, visit www.weatherquest.co.uk