What will the weather be like on the north Norfolk coast this weekend?
- Credit: Jon Williamson
This weekend is not going to see a return of Monday's glorious bank holiday weather that drew thousands to the north Norfolk coast.
But May 12-13 still should be nice enough to get out and enjoy the many fun events happening across north Norfolk, even if it might be wise to take your brolly.
The Met has forecast highs of 12 to 13 degrees for Cromer and Sheringham on both Saturday and Sunday.
And according to Norwich-based forecasting service Weatherquest, moderate rain will develop during the afternoon.
A Weatherquest forecaster said: 'It will be a dry, bright start to the day across the region with some sunny spells, but we will see cloud on the increase toward midday and throughout the afternoon, and eventually some outbreaks of rain spreading in from the south.'
The forecaster said a few heavier spells of rain could happen this evening, and the day would see 'light and variable' winds.
Tomorrow (Sunday) morning in the region will be cloudy with more rain in the morning.
- 1 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 2 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 3 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 6 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 7 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 8 Sheringham councillor memorialised at The Reef
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
The forecaster said: 'Much of that will start to clear as we go through Sunday afternoon, with many parts of the region drying out, but the rain could linger across parts of Norfolk into the early part of the afternoon.'
Monday will be mostly dry with sunny spells.
-To listen to the latest Weatherquest forecast for East Anglia in full, visit www.weatherquest.co.uk