LETTER: ‘I would welcome a Wetherspoon pub’
- Credit: Archant
It would be tremendous if JD Wetherspoon opened another branch in north Norfolk.
We enjoy visiting the Fakenham pub and wish one would open closer. Norwich is a bit if a trek for us too.
The classic burger meal with a pint is unbelievable value and the choice of drinks phenomenal.
We have always been delighted after our Wetherspoon adventures and our tummies have yet to complain.
I think the local economy will thrive as I have yet to witness an empty Wetherspoon.
You may also want to watch:
Curry night club on a Thursday is yummy, and exceptional value.
They do the tastiest onion rings ever. I actually yearn for some now.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
We hope Wetherspoon opens in North Walsham and will be some of many regular customers.
All Saints Close
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to email@example.com