LETTER: ‘I would welcome a Wetherspoon pub’
- Credit: Archant
It would be tremendous if JD Wetherspoon opened another branch in north Norfolk.
We enjoy visiting the Fakenham pub and wish one would open closer. Norwich is a bit if a trek for us too.
The classic burger meal with a pint is unbelievable value and the choice of drinks phenomenal.
We have always been delighted after our Wetherspoon adventures and our tummies have yet to complain.
I think the local economy will thrive as I have yet to witness an empty Wetherspoon.
Curry night club on a Thursday is yummy, and exceptional value.
They do the tastiest onion rings ever. I actually yearn for some now.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
We hope Wetherspoon opens in North Walsham and will be some of many regular customers.
All Saints Close
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to firstname.lastname@example.org