Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 2: Baconsthorpe Castle
- Credit: Archant
In our second Weird Norfolk podcast we pay a hauntingly good visit to Baconsthorpe Castle, near Holt, which is home to a spectral sentry.
Siofra learns that a plum stone isn't actually a really great stone and Stacia gets to talk about her favourite exhibit at the Castle Museum, a rather grisly yet 'hand'some relic of a duel near Aylsham.
You can subscribe to the Weird Norfolk Podcast on iTunes here
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 2 'We can't tolerate breaches' - Council gives Covid warnings to takeaways
- 3 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 4 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 5 Bid to replace bungalow near railway line with five new homes refused
- 6 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 7 Village pub opens shop to fill lockdown gap
- 8 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 9 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 10 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer