Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 16: The Sheringham mermaid
- Credit: Archant
It's a whole new take on the concept of a siren call that saw the tables turned on a mermaid lured to shore by the sweet singing of a Sheringham congregation.
This week we go adventuring to the church at Upper Sheringham to meet the mermaid who resides there. We also give a fairly extensive list of films which feature mermaids (mostly Disney films...).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 2 'We can't tolerate breaches' - Council gives Covid warnings to takeaways
- 3 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 4 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 5 Bid to replace bungalow near railway line with five new homes refused
- 6 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 7 Village pub opens shop to fill lockdown gap
- 8 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 9 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 10 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best