Dry and mild weather heading to Norfolk and Waveney this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
The forthcoming week is setting up to be pleasantly dry and mild, with temperatures reaching high-teens and low-20s later on.
According to Weatherquest, an area of high pressure will move from the south shifting the jet stream north, bringing the region some settled weather.
Drier than average conditions are expected, although there is till a risk of showers throughout the week.
On Monday, temperatures will still feel cool but there will be dry and sunny spells throughout much of the day. A maximum temperature of 15C is expected.
Tuesday will be cloudier and breezier with some light showers expected to the east.
You may also want to watch:
As the week goes on the weather conditions will improve and much of Norfolk can expect mostly dry, sunny spells with warmer temperatures also arriving. There may be some early mist and fog patches but these will clear after the morning.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 5 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop