Temperatures to hit 23C in Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk is set to see temperatures reach 23C this weekend.
There will be a mix of sunny spells, cloudy patches, and a slight breeze today [May 13] with highs of 21C.
But moving into Saturday, the winds will start to ease which will see temperatures peak at 23C.
Zoe Johnson, a meteorologist at Weatherquest, based at the University of East Anglia, says there will be “plenty of sunshine and dry conditions” making for a “nice day”.
Temperatures will cool slightly to around 21C to 22C inland on Sunday and there could be potential for a few showers.
But it will still be bright with sunny intervals.
By Sunday evening, Ms Johnson said the potential for showers will be greater.
- 1 Hundreds turn out to see Lionesses star Lauren Hemp given freedom of town
- 2 Opinion: 'Greed is behind town centre decline'
- 3 Lioness star Lauren Hemp enjoys return of hometown beer festival
- 4 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 5 'You could see every bone' - Abandoned dog found in ditch at camping site
- 6 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 7 'Gamechanger' lifeboat funded by Freemasons enters service
- 8 Levelling Up bids submitted for pair of Norfolk towns
- 9 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 10 Concerns raised over proposed 343-home estate
On the coast, it will be cooler due to a more easterly breeze.
The warmer weather and sunshine will also see high pollen and UV levels across the weekend in Norfolk.