Temperatures to hit 23C in Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk is set to see temperatures reach 23C this weekend.
There will be a mix of sunny spells, cloudy patches, and a slight breeze today [May 13] with highs of 21C.
But moving into Saturday, the winds will start to ease which will see temperatures peak at 23C.
Zoe Johnson, a meteorologist at Weatherquest, based at the University of East Anglia, says there will be “plenty of sunshine and dry conditions” making for a “nice day”.
Temperatures will cool slightly to around 21C to 22C inland on Sunday and there could be potential for a few showers.
But it will still be bright with sunny intervals.
By Sunday evening, Ms Johnson said the potential for showers will be greater.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 7 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 8 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
On the coast, it will be cooler due to a more easterly breeze.
The warmer weather and sunshine will also see high pollen and UV levels across the weekend in Norfolk.