Thunderstorms and heavy rain could hit Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: @photosofnorfolk
Thunderstorms and heavy rain are on the cards for Norfolk this weekend, with the county's unpredictable weather set to continue.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning that includes south Lincolnshire and there is a chance the slow-moving heavy downpours could reach north Norfolk.
But across the county this weekend it will be mostly cloudy and humid with the chance of showers.
Saturday morning will have the best of the sunshine and will be fairly dry.
The afternoon will contain scattered showers, with a high chance of heavy rain and thunder.
Temperatures are set to hit a high of 22C and should stay above 17C for most of the day, with humidity above 65pc.
Sunday will be much the same with some sunny spells but there is chance of scattered showers with heavy rain and thunder in the afternoon.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 6 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 7 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 8 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 'It's about making great memories' Q&A with celebrant Jill Mayes
It will be more blustery, with winds of up to 30mph.
Temperatures will reach a high of 23C with humidity above 65pc all day.