Warning of strong winds and heavy rain in Norfolk today
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Warnings of strong winds and heavy rain are in place across parts of Norfolk today.
The Met Office yellow weather warning is in place from 1pm until 10pm on Saturday, October 2, and will affect parts of North Norfolk, Norwich and the Great Yarmouth area.
Those travelling could face disruptions.
On the Met Office’s website, it states that delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport is likely.
There is also the potential for short-term loss of power and other services.
It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities will be affected by spray and large waves.
Spray and flooding on roads could also make journey times longer.
- 1 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 4 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears
- 5 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 6 WATCH: Stunning moment thousands of geese take flight over nature reserve
- 7 Two new community clubs launched by mum from Holt
- 8 Have your say on Glaven Valley conservation area plans
- 9 First look inside north Norfolk's new £12.7m leisure centre
- 10 'Overcome and honoured' - Former mayor cast in new role with theatre