We want you: To send us your fireworks photos and stories
There will be lots of firework fun taking place this weekend and we want to hear from you.
From warming up by the bonfire to enjoying the fireworks with plenty of 'oooos' and 'aaaars', we would like you to share your sparkling photos and stories.
? Please email reporter Donna-Louise Bishop with any exciting photos and your experiences of events around north Norfolk to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Local displays include:
- 1 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 2 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Is this the ultimate Norfolk road trip?
Walcott - Lighthouse Inn. Two displays at 7,15pm and 8.15pm. Tickets are �5 or �15 (family) in advance or �6.50 and �20 on the gate.
Overstrand - Paul's Lane car park, bonfire 6.45pm, fireworks 7.30pm.
Saturday November 3 (tomorrow)
Corpusty and Saxthorpe - procession at 6pm, bonfire at 8pm.
Hanworth - Deer's Glade Caravan and Camping Park, gates open 6pm, candlelit procession 6.30pm, bonfire 7pm, fireworks 7.30pm. Admission �3 or �10 family ticket through 01263 768633. Proceeds to About with Friends.
Knapton - Madra, School Lane, gates open 6pm, fireworks 8pm. �3 per person, �10 per car.
Sunday November 4
Wroxham - Football club, Trafford Park. Bonfire 6.30pm, fireworks 7.15pm. �4 admission, �2 children under 12. Contact 01603 224880
Bodham - Playing Field. Bonfire 6pm, fireworks 7pm. �2 admission. Barbecue and refreshments.
Monday November 5
Cromer - Cabbell Park, Mill Road, by Friends of Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School. Gates open 6pm, display 7pm. Tickets �2.50 adult, �1.50 child.