We want you: To send us your fireworks photos and stories
There will be lots of firework fun taking place this weekend and we want to hear from you.
From warming up by the bonfire to enjoying the fireworks with plenty of 'oooos' and 'aaaars', we would like you to share your sparkling photos and stories.
? Please email reporter Donna-Louise Bishop with any exciting photos and your experiences of events around north Norfolk to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Local displays include:
- 1 People released from car after crash closes road
- 2 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 3 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 4 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 5 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 6 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 10 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
Walcott - Lighthouse Inn. Two displays at 7,15pm and 8.15pm. Tickets are �5 or �15 (family) in advance or �6.50 and �20 on the gate.
Overstrand - Paul's Lane car park, bonfire 6.45pm, fireworks 7.30pm.
Saturday November 3 (tomorrow)
Corpusty and Saxthorpe - procession at 6pm, bonfire at 8pm.
Hanworth - Deer's Glade Caravan and Camping Park, gates open 6pm, candlelit procession 6.30pm, bonfire 7pm, fireworks 7.30pm. Admission �3 or �10 family ticket through 01263 768633. Proceeds to About with Friends.
Knapton - Madra, School Lane, gates open 6pm, fireworks 8pm. �3 per person, �10 per car.
Sunday November 4
Wroxham - Football club, Trafford Park. Bonfire 6.30pm, fireworks 7.15pm. �4 admission, �2 children under 12. Contact 01603 224880
Bodham - Playing Field. Bonfire 6pm, fireworks 7pm. �2 admission. Barbecue and refreshments.
Monday November 5
Cromer - Cabbell Park, Mill Road, by Friends of Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School. Gates open 6pm, display 7pm. Tickets �2.50 adult, �1.50 child.