Water supplies back to normal in Cromer, but it could look a ‘little cloudy’
- Credit: Archant
Water supplies are back to normal in Cromer, but customers are being warned it could look a 'little cloudy'.
People in parts of Cromer were without water yesterday while engineers from Anglian Water tried to locate the burst main in the area.
Anglian Water said on its website at 7.42am today: 'Thanks for your patience. We're continuing work to locate the burst main in the area. But in the meantime we have managed to restore water supplies to normal.
'Even though the water is back, it may look a little cloudy or discoloured, but if you run your tap for a few minutes it should clear.'
An Anglian Water spokesman yesterday apologised to customers on Christopher Close in Cromer who had low water pressure or no water at all.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said a leak in the area was causing a reduction in water pressure for some homes.
The firm used tankers to keep all customers on water, while it tried to pinpoint the location of the problem.
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 10 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
How have you been coping with the water shortage in Cromer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org