WATCH: The Red Arrows dazzle over Cromer Carnival 2018
- Credit: Archant
The Red Arrows have outdone themselves with a dazzling display of aerial derring-do over Cromer.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team shot into the skies over the north Norfolk resort town at exactly 4pm today to mark the high point of Cromer's festival week.
Thousands of people flocked to the seafront to secure the best vantage point, as the skilled squad of Hawk fast jets whirled, twirled and roared away, often leaving smoke trails of red, white and blue in their glorious wake.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 2 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 3 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 4 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 5 Welcome to our new website
- 6 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 7 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 8 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 9 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 10 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
-Did you see the Red Arrows at Cromer Carnival 2018? Let us know about and send in your photos here.