WATCH: The Red Arrows dazzle over Cromer Carnival 2018
- Credit: Archant
The Red Arrows have outdone themselves with a dazzling display of aerial derring-do over Cromer.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team shot into the skies over the north Norfolk resort town at exactly 4pm today to mark the high point of Cromer's festival week.
Thousands of people flocked to the seafront to secure the best vantage point, as the skilled squad of Hawk fast jets whirled, twirled and roared away, often leaving smoke trails of red, white and blue in their glorious wake.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
-Did you see the Red Arrows at Cromer Carnival 2018? Let us know about and send in your photos here.