WATCH: The Red Arrows dazzle over Cromer Carnival 2018
- Credit: Archant
The Red Arrows have outdone themselves with a dazzling display of aerial derring-do over Cromer.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team shot into the skies over the north Norfolk resort town at exactly 4pm today to mark the high point of Cromer's festival week.
Thousands of people flocked to the seafront to secure the best vantage point, as the skilled squad of Hawk fast jets whirled, twirled and roared away, often leaving smoke trails of red, white and blue in their glorious wake.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 4 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts
- 10 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
-Did you see the Red Arrows at Cromer Carnival 2018? Let us know about and send in your photos here.