Warning of road closure in North Norfolk
Motorists are being warned of delays while resurfacing work takes place.
The B1152 at Mill Road, Repps with Bastwick will be closed for resurfacing work and minor kerbing and drainage works, from Monday, January 28 for approximately one week.
The site will extend for a distance of approx 50 metres either side of the Mill Road/Mill Lane/Repps Road junction.
Kerbing and drainage works will be carried out under temporary traffic signal control on January 28 and 29, but during carriageway resurfacing operations from January 30 to February 1 the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion via A1064 Filby, A149 Rollesby will be in place for the duration of the closure.
You may also want to watch:
The work which will cost £37,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 9 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 10 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link