Warning of road closure in North Norfolk
Motorists are being warned of delays while resurfacing work takes place.
The B1152 at Mill Road, Repps with Bastwick will be closed for resurfacing work and minor kerbing and drainage works, from Monday, January 28 for approximately one week.
The site will extend for a distance of approx 50 metres either side of the Mill Road/Mill Lane/Repps Road junction.
Kerbing and drainage works will be carried out under temporary traffic signal control on January 28 and 29, but during carriageway resurfacing operations from January 30 to February 1 the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion via A1064 Filby, A149 Rollesby will be in place for the duration of the closure.
You may also want to watch:
The work which will cost £37,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 7 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 8 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show