Warning of road closure in North Norfolk
Motorists are being warned of delays while resurfacing work takes place.
The B1152 at Mill Road, Repps with Bastwick will be closed for resurfacing work and minor kerbing and drainage works, from Monday, January 28 for approximately one week.
The site will extend for a distance of approx 50 metres either side of the Mill Road/Mill Lane/Repps Road junction.
Kerbing and drainage works will be carried out under temporary traffic signal control on January 28 and 29, but during carriageway resurfacing operations from January 30 to February 1 the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion via A1064 Filby, A149 Rollesby will be in place for the duration of the closure.
The work which will cost £37,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 2 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 3 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 4 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 5 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 9 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident