Warning of road closure in North Norfolk
Motorists are being warned of delays while resurfacing work takes place.
The B1152 at Mill Road, Repps with Bastwick will be closed for resurfacing work and minor kerbing and drainage works, from Monday, January 28 for approximately one week.
The site will extend for a distance of approx 50 metres either side of the Mill Road/Mill Lane/Repps Road junction.
Kerbing and drainage works will be carried out under temporary traffic signal control on January 28 and 29, but during carriageway resurfacing operations from January 30 to February 1 the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion via A1064 Filby, A149 Rollesby will be in place for the duration of the closure.
You may also want to watch:
The work which will cost £37,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Man seriously injured after crash
- 2 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 3 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 5 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 6 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main