Warning of road closure in North Norfolk
Motorists are being warned of delays while resurfacing work takes place.
The B1152 at Mill Road, Repps with Bastwick will be closed for resurfacing work and minor kerbing and drainage works, from Monday, January 28 for approximately one week.
The site will extend for a distance of approx 50 metres either side of the Mill Road/Mill Lane/Repps Road junction.
Kerbing and drainage works will be carried out under temporary traffic signal control on January 28 and 29, but during carriageway resurfacing operations from January 30 to February 1 the road will be closed to all through traffic.
A fully signed diversion via A1064 Filby, A149 Rollesby will be in place for the duration of the closure.
The work which will cost £37,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 2 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 3 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 4 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 5 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 6 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 7 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 8 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 9 Norfolk man runs 68 miles in one day for charity
- 10 Norfolk towns and villages which have received national recognition in 2022