Warning after break-ins
Police are warning householders to be vigilant with their home security following a spate of burglaries in Holt.
Three properties on Valley Lane were entered between November 5 and 7 and another on Carola Sutton Way between November 7 and 9 - all by forcing doors and windows.
Homeowners have been urged to upgrade door locks and fit window locks, keep car keys hidden away, fit an alarm and keep outbuildings secure, join a Home Watch scheme and have up to date insurance.
Anyone with information about the offences or who saw suspicious people in the area should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To speak to a member of Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 2 Light it up! Hundreds flock to Cromer Christmas festival
- 3 New 'boutique hotel' for hedgehogs opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 7 Village sub postmistress hangs up her date stamp after 24 years
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 10 Your say: How would you improve Holt?