Warning after break-ins
Police are warning householders to be vigilant with their home security following a spate of burglaries in Holt.
Three properties on Valley Lane were entered between November 5 and 7 and another on Carola Sutton Way between November 7 and 9 - all by forcing doors and windows.
Homeowners have been urged to upgrade door locks and fit window locks, keep car keys hidden away, fit an alarm and keep outbuildings secure, join a Home Watch scheme and have up to date insurance.
Anyone with information about the offences or who saw suspicious people in the area should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To speak to a member of Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told