Warning after break-ins
Police are warning householders to be vigilant with their home security following a spate of burglaries in Holt.
Three properties on Valley Lane were entered between November 5 and 7 and another on Carola Sutton Way between November 7 and 9 - all by forcing doors and windows.
Homeowners have been urged to upgrade door locks and fit window locks, keep car keys hidden away, fit an alarm and keep outbuildings secure, join a Home Watch scheme and have up to date insurance.
Anyone with information about the offences or who saw suspicious people in the area should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To speak to a member of Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 5 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74