Warning after break-ins
Police are warning householders to be vigilant with their home security following a spate of burglaries in Holt.
Three properties on Valley Lane were entered between November 5 and 7 and another on Carola Sutton Way between November 7 and 9 - all by forcing doors and windows.
Homeowners have been urged to upgrade door locks and fit window locks, keep car keys hidden away, fit an alarm and keep outbuildings secure, join a Home Watch scheme and have up to date insurance.
Anyone with information about the offences or who saw suspicious people in the area should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To speak to a member of Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 8 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ