Volunteers needed for Holt Festival
As plans get underway for this year's Holt Festival a plea has been made for volunteers to help run the festival and its events.
The festival runs from Sunday, July 24 to Saturday, July 30 and almost all those involved in running the festival do so on a voluntary basis, with opportunities for adults of all ages to help out in the run up to the event and during the week-long festival.
Organisers are especially keen to find someone to look after the festival's on-line social networking and listings presence.
Volunteer Manager David Cramer said: 'There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer in a variety of roles over the coming months and particularly during festival week. Even if you are only able to offer a few hours of your time we would like to hear from you. We need people to help us with all sorts of things from stewarding events to helping out with the marketing.'
Anyone interested in volunteering can call David on 01263 710728 or 07788 728791 or contact him via www.holtfestival.org/volunteer.
You may also want to watch:
The full programme of events will be announced next month, but among those taking part is composer Richard Rodney Bennett and jazz singer Claire Martin who will be performing a special concert at the festival to celebrate his 75th birthday.
- 1 People released from car after crash closes road
- 2 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 3 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 4 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 5 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 6 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 10 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading