Would you like to help run a railway?
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers are needed to help run the North Norfolk Railway (NNR), specifically on its popular dining trains and gardens.
The dining trains are almost entirely staffed by volunteers who act as stewards and kitchen assistants on the railway's series of popular evening, lunchtime, murder mystery, mainline and Christmas dining experiences.
People can find out more by meeting dining volunteers between 10.30am and 12.30pm on March 9 at Sheringham station, platform three.
An NNR spokesman said: 'Or maybe you have a touch of the green fingers? Have you thought of giving a little time to help tend the gardens at Sheringham station? The beautifully preserved stations are all enhanced by their unique gardens and beautiful tubs and baskets. They are also an important green space attracting a variety of insects and wildlife. All the station gardens are looked after by volunteers.'
For more information, call the general office on 01263 820 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist