Villagers invited to meet PCSO
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.
PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
The events will give villagers the chance to discuss concerns and also aim to reassure people in response to worries raised about anti-social behaviour.
The surgeries will take place on:
You may also want to watch:
February 13, Walcott Village Hall, 10am to 11.30am; February 14, Wenn Evans Centre, Happisburgh, 10am to 11.30am, and Cart Gap car park, Happisburgh, 2pm to 3.30pm; February 20, Sea Palling village hall, 10am to 11.30am; and February 21, Horsey Mill car park, 10am to 11.30am.
To contact the Stalham SNT call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall