Villagers invited to meet PCSO
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.
PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
The events will give villagers the chance to discuss concerns and also aim to reassure people in response to worries raised about anti-social behaviour.
The surgeries will take place on:
February 13, Walcott Village Hall, 10am to 11.30am; February 14, Wenn Evans Centre, Happisburgh, 10am to 11.30am, and Cart Gap car park, Happisburgh, 2pm to 3.30pm; February 20, Sea Palling village hall, 10am to 11.30am; and February 21, Horsey Mill car park, 10am to 11.30am.
To contact the Stalham SNT call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 9 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 10 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown