Villagers invited to meet PCSO
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
Villagers in north Norfolk are being invited to meet their new police officer this month.
PCSO Laura Bennett will hold a series of street surgeries in communities covered by Stalham's safer neighbourhood team (SNT).
The events will give villagers the chance to discuss concerns and also aim to reassure people in response to worries raised about anti-social behaviour.
The surgeries will take place on:
You may also want to watch:
February 13, Walcott Village Hall, 10am to 11.30am; February 14, Wenn Evans Centre, Happisburgh, 10am to 11.30am, and Cart Gap car park, Happisburgh, 2pm to 3.30pm; February 20, Sea Palling village hall, 10am to 11.30am; and February 21, Horsey Mill car park, 10am to 11.30am.
To contact the Stalham SNT call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck