Village hall used by Stalham football team gets makeover
A village hall used by a north Norfolk football team has been given a make-over.
Smallburgh Village Hall has undergone a repaint of changing facilities, toilets and corridors of which are regularly used by local football teams, including Stalham's under-16 team.
The village hall, whose premises had not received a revamp since the early 90s, also plays host to a wide range of other community activities, such as church meetings and local artists' groups.
The donation was made as part of Dulux Decorator Centres' Colouring the Community scheme, after local resident and Dulux Select decorator, Andrew Rushmer, who helped with the redecoration, contacted the local store situated on Whiffler Road, Norwich.
The scheme aims to help local community groups and charities restore their premises and surrounding areas.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'