Village hall used by Stalham football team gets makeover
A village hall used by a north Norfolk football team has been given a make-over.
Smallburgh Village Hall has undergone a repaint of changing facilities, toilets and corridors of which are regularly used by local football teams, including Stalham's under-16 team.
The village hall, whose premises had not received a revamp since the early 90s, also plays host to a wide range of other community activities, such as church meetings and local artists' groups.
The donation was made as part of Dulux Decorator Centres' Colouring the Community scheme, after local resident and Dulux Select decorator, Andrew Rushmer, who helped with the redecoration, contacted the local store situated on Whiffler Road, Norwich.
The scheme aims to help local community groups and charities restore their premises and surrounding areas.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected