This was the view from the cockpit at an aerobatics festival in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A bumper crowd enjoyed the Wildcraft Brewery's Wildfest festival in Buxton at the weekend.
Visitors enjoyed sampling Wildcat beer while being treated to a dynamic aerobatic display.
Norfolk-based Wildcat Aerobatics, who fly a pair of iconic Pitts Special biplanes, displayed close formation aerobatics and precision synchronised flying.
Pilot Al Coutts said: "We had great conditions for our display at Wildfest.
"The site looked packed with people and I hope they were enjoying [the] beer."
You may also want to watch:
Kate Royall, who commentated during the display, said: "There was a great atmosphere, helped by the warm weather and the great selection of craft
beers. The crowds really enjoyed the display and there were plenty of cheers and waves for the team, who ended the display with a smokey heart in the sky. It was a wonderful event for us to be at."
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck