Pot of money available for voluntary and community groups
- Credit: Victory Housing
Community groups are being invited to bid for grants with the launch of Victory Housing Community Fund's latest pot of money.
Applications for grants can be made by voluntary and community groups across north Norfolk whose primary aim is to improve the quality of people's lives.
The fund was established in 2008, and since then has awarded almost £500,000 to 168 local community projects.
The decisions about which organisations to support are made by a panel of Victory residents, advised by the grants team at Norfolk Community Foundation, which administers the fund on Victory's behalf.
Applications for grants can be made by any organisation or group established for charitable purposes, provided there is a formal structure which allows for monitoring of activity and feedback.
You may also want to watch:
Applications for grants can be made online from Monday, February 18, with the closing date for receiving grant applications, April 5.
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 6 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 7 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop
- 10 Bryan Adams announces 2022 Norfolk concert