Stunning shots seal victory for a Norfolk camera club
- Credit: Archant
Snappers from North Norfolk Photographic Society came away victorious after a hotly contested competition with camera clubs from Buxton and North Walsham.
The December 5 contest saw each club submitting 20 shots, which were judged and given a score out of 10.
Robin Johnson, from the north Norfolk club, said: 'At the end of the evening, it was seen to have been a close match, but North Norfolk won with 177 points against Buxton's 171 and North Walsham's 170.'
Only three photos were given perfect 10 scores and they were all from the north Norfolk club: 'Laura' by Malcolm English, 'Homeward Run' by Paul Keates and 'Rush to the Worm' by Paul Richards.
The competition was judged by Adrian Stone from Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and first Wednesdays each month at the Holt Community Centre.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder