Stunning shots seal victory for a Norfolk camera club
- Credit: Archant
Snappers from North Norfolk Photographic Society came away victorious after a hotly contested competition with camera clubs from Buxton and North Walsham.
The December 5 contest saw each club submitting 20 shots, which were judged and given a score out of 10.
Robin Johnson, from the north Norfolk club, said: 'At the end of the evening, it was seen to have been a close match, but North Norfolk won with 177 points against Buxton's 171 and North Walsham's 170.'
Only three photos were given perfect 10 scores and they were all from the north Norfolk club: 'Laura' by Malcolm English, 'Homeward Run' by Paul Keates and 'Rush to the Worm' by Paul Richards.
The competition was judged by Adrian Stone from Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and first Wednesdays each month at the Holt Community Centre.
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van