Stunning shots seal victory for a Norfolk camera club
- Credit: Archant
Snappers from North Norfolk Photographic Society came away victorious after a hotly contested competition with camera clubs from Buxton and North Walsham.
The December 5 contest saw each club submitting 20 shots, which were judged and given a score out of 10.
Robin Johnson, from the north Norfolk club, said: 'At the end of the evening, it was seen to have been a close match, but North Norfolk won with 177 points against Buxton's 171 and North Walsham's 170.'
Only three photos were given perfect 10 scores and they were all from the north Norfolk club: 'Laura' by Malcolm English, 'Homeward Run' by Paul Keates and 'Rush to the Worm' by Paul Richards.
The competition was judged by Adrian Stone from Peterborough.
North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and first Wednesdays each month at the Holt Community Centre.
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 'Norfolk was a big fortress' - man's mission to explore wartime defences