Police launch investigation into north Norfolk arson attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation into an arson, which saw a vehicle and container destroyed.
The incident occurred in East Runton just before 1pm, on Saturday March 24.
Witnesses reported how the smoke could be seen for miles.
The fire took place at Fair Field off Cromer Road.
The red Rover, and the storage container, were both completely destroyed.
You may also want to watch:
Two crews, from Cromer and Sheringham, used compressed air foam to put out the blaze.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should contact PC Matt Blake at Cromer Police Station on 101.
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.