Police launch investigation into north Norfolk arson attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation into an arson, which saw a vehicle and container destroyed.
The incident occurred in East Runton just before 1pm, on Saturday March 24.
Witnesses reported how the smoke could be seen for miles.
The fire took place at Fair Field off Cromer Road.
The red Rover, and the storage container, were both completely destroyed.
Two crews, from Cromer and Sheringham, used compressed air foam to put out the blaze.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should contact PC Matt Blake at Cromer Police Station on 101.
- 1 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 2 More than 20 vendors lined up for town's food festival
- 3 Bogus roofer going door-to-door in north Norfolk village
- 4 More than 1,000 drivers caught speeding through north Norfolk town
- 5 Rare chance to travel on historic trains during railway's Vintage Week
- 6 Council won't say if departed senior officer received a payout
- 7 Three-bed barn conversion at Norfolk beauty spot up for sale for £1.25m
- 8 Sand martins stop cliffside house demolition
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 10 Man in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash in north Norfolk
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.