Vandals damage medical centre
Vandals have caused damage to a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
Vandals have damaged a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
The damage occurred at the Mundesley Medical Centre and Mundesley Pharmacy based in Munhaven Close, Mundesley, over the weekend of Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21.
A perspex sign was pulled from the wall of the pharmacy and thrown to the floor at around 6.30pm on the Saturday evening. A group of male youths was seen in the area at the time.
On the Sunday, a light was smashed outside the surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to contact PC Charly Gilson at North Walsham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 9 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 10 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears