Vandals damage medical centre
Vandals have caused damage to a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
Vandals have damaged a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
The damage occurred at the Mundesley Medical Centre and Mundesley Pharmacy based in Munhaven Close, Mundesley, over the weekend of Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21.
A perspex sign was pulled from the wall of the pharmacy and thrown to the floor at around 6.30pm on the Saturday evening. A group of male youths was seen in the area at the time.
On the Sunday, a light was smashed outside the surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to contact PC Charly Gilson at North Walsham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 4 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 5 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 8 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk