Vandals damage medical centre
Vandals have caused damage to a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
Vandals have damaged a medical surgery and pharmacy building.
The damage occurred at the Mundesley Medical Centre and Mundesley Pharmacy based in Munhaven Close, Mundesley, over the weekend of Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21.
A perspex sign was pulled from the wall of the pharmacy and thrown to the floor at around 6.30pm on the Saturday evening. A group of male youths was seen in the area at the time.
On the Sunday, a light was smashed outside the surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to contact PC Charly Gilson at North Walsham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 5 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 6 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast