Vandals cause damage in north Norfolk villages
People are being asked to help police trace vandals who caused criminal damage in several north Norfolk villages.
Sometime overnight between October 1 and 2, damage was caused to railings to a property in Knapton Road, Swafield, near North Walsham.
A witness has since reported seeing the front bumper of a grey car in the railings but which was removed by the following day. The vehicle would have suffered noticeable damage.
The same vehicle may be linked to reports of damage in Knapton, Swafield and Trunch, over the same weekend, where road-side produce stalls were overturned and the contents and eggs thrown at nearby properties.
Any further witnesses or anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to contact PC Iain Braybrook at North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 4 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 5 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
- 6 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'Feast or famine' - On the frontline in restaurants during Covid
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown