Vandals cause damage in north Norfolk villages
People are being asked to help police trace vandals who caused criminal damage in several north Norfolk villages.
Sometime overnight between October 1 and 2, damage was caused to railings to a property in Knapton Road, Swafield, near North Walsham.
A witness has since reported seeing the front bumper of a grey car in the railings but which was removed by the following day. The vehicle would have suffered noticeable damage.
The same vehicle may be linked to reports of damage in Knapton, Swafield and Trunch, over the same weekend, where road-side produce stalls were overturned and the contents and eggs thrown at nearby properties.
Any further witnesses or anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to contact PC Iain Braybrook at North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident