Vandals cause damage in north Norfolk villages
People are being asked to help police trace vandals who caused criminal damage in several north Norfolk villages.
Sometime overnight between October 1 and 2, damage was caused to railings to a property in Knapton Road, Swafield, near North Walsham.
A witness has since reported seeing the front bumper of a grey car in the railings but which was removed by the following day. The vehicle would have suffered noticeable damage.
The same vehicle may be linked to reports of damage in Knapton, Swafield and Trunch, over the same weekend, where road-side produce stalls were overturned and the contents and eggs thrown at nearby properties.
Any further witnesses or anyone with information about the vehicle is asked to contact PC Iain Braybrook at North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist