Upper Sheringham road closed from Monday
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.
The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
It will see two existing drainage systems connected to reduce flooding on the road.
A diversion will be in place via Lodge Hill, Holt Road, Gingerbread Lane, Hollway Road, Cromer Road and The Street. Access to homes will be maintained.
The work will cost �10,450.
- 1 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 2 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 3 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 4 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 5 Norfolk man runs 68 miles in one day for charity
- 6 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 7 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 8 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 9 Norfolk towns and villages which have received national recognition in 2022
- 10 Mum plans dance marathon to fund trip to Fringe festival