Upper Sheringham road closed from Monday
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.
The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
It will see two existing drainage systems connected to reduce flooding on the road.
A diversion will be in place via Lodge Hill, Holt Road, Gingerbread Lane, Hollway Road, Cromer Road and The Street. Access to homes will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
The work will cost �10,450.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 3 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 7 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney