Upper Sheringham road closed from Monday
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
A road in Upper Sheringham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while work is carried out to prevent flooding on the carriageway.
The improvements will affect 200m of the B1157 Park Road from the junction with Weybourne Road.
It will see two existing drainage systems connected to reduce flooding on the road.
A diversion will be in place via Lodge Hill, Holt Road, Gingerbread Lane, Hollway Road, Cromer Road and The Street. Access to homes will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
The work will cost �10,450.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show