‘Unexplained’ death of woman at caravan site in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Police are treating the death of a woman at a caravan site in Cromer as 'unexplained'.
Emergency services were called to Seacroft caravan and motorhome club in Cromer Road just after 9.10am today.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'Police were called by the East of England Ambulance service following reports of a death of a woman in Cromer.
'The air ambulance was in attendance but sadly the woman, aged in her 40s, died at the scene.
'The death is currently being treated as unexplained and a seal has been put in place whilst officers carry out enquiries into the circumstances of the incident. Any updates will be proactively issued by the press office.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance said they sent the Anglia 2 helicopter from Cambridge, which landed in a field near the site.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 9 Sunday market cancelled over weather warning
- 10 New summer car parks to open on coast