‘Unexplained’ death of woman at caravan site in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Police are treating the death of a woman at a caravan site in Cromer as 'unexplained'.
Emergency services were called to Seacroft caravan and motorhome club in Cromer Road just after 9.10am today.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'Police were called by the East of England Ambulance service following reports of a death of a woman in Cromer.
'The air ambulance was in attendance but sadly the woman, aged in her 40s, died at the scene.
'The death is currently being treated as unexplained and a seal has been put in place whilst officers carry out enquiries into the circumstances of the incident. Any updates will be proactively issued by the press office.'
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance said they sent the Anglia 2 helicopter from Cambridge, which landed in a field near the site.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed