49-year-old man arrested after tyres slashed on at least 15 cars in Cawston
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after tyres were slashed on at least 15 cars overnight in Cawston, near Aylsham.
It happened between 6pm yesterday and 7.30am today on Chapel Street and Paul Engelhard Way.
Police arrested a 49-year-old man on suspicion of criminal damage and a public order offence and he was taken to Aylsham police investigation centre for questioning.
A spokesman said: 'Some cars had all four of their tyres slashed, while for others it was just one or two.'
Heidi Hudson said on social media: 'All four of mine slashed.'
You may also want to watch:
Karen Ashford said: 'Unfortunately, we had two tyres done in Paul Engelhard Way.'
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the damage or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
Call Pc Tom Newton at Aylsham police station on 101 or CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.