Two more CDs from prolific songwriter
Sleeping through the birth of his grandson is far from Bob Wright's only talent.
In fact, Mr Wright is making a name for himself as a prolific songwriter and performer.
He has recently released two albums - Hand in Hand, which contains 20 tracks of country, rock, reggae and even rap, and Rock and Roll Forever, which brings together all the rock and roll songs he has written in the last eight years.
Having taken a long break from songwriting while he and his wife Sue ran East Runton Post Office, Mr Wright has now notched up seven CDs and 130 songs since 2002.
Among his best-known CDs are Norfolk Heroes and Never Turn Back, about the Caister Lifeboat disaster of 1901.
You may also want to watch:
All of Mr Wright's songs can be heard and purchased on his website, www.thesongfactory.co.uk.
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 3 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 6 Town's new hopper bus 'well received'
- 7 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer