Two injured in crash
Rob GarrattTwo people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Alysham.One causality had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner.Rob Garratt
Two people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Aylsham.
One casualty had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner at around 5.20pm on Friday, with the victim cut free at around 6.05pm.
A spokesperson for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said they conveyed one of casualties, a 22-year-old male, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital while a second casualty was treated on the scene.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service dispatched two crews to the incident, one from Reepham and Aylsham, and also provided scene safety and vehicle stability.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 3 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 8 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 9 Delays remain but town traffic chaos eases with removal of lights
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased