Two injured in crash
Rob GarrattTwo people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Alysham.One causality had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner.Rob Garratt
Two people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Aylsham.
One casualty had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner at around 5.20pm on Friday, with the victim cut free at around 6.05pm.
A spokesperson for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said they conveyed one of casualties, a 22-year-old male, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital while a second casualty was treated on the scene.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service dispatched two crews to the incident, one from Reepham and Aylsham, and also provided scene safety and vehicle stability.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 9 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident