Two injured in crash
Rob GarrattTwo people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Alysham.One causality had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner.Rob Garratt
Two people were left injured following a crash between two cars at Heydon, near Aylsham.
One casualty had to be cut free from their vehicle by fire crews following the collision, which took place in Dog Corner at around 5.20pm on Friday, with the victim cut free at around 6.05pm.
A spokesperson for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said they conveyed one of casualties, a 22-year-old male, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital while a second casualty was treated on the scene.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service dispatched two crews to the incident, one from Reepham and Aylsham, and also provided scene safety and vehicle stability.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Vaccine will be rolled out in line with supply and geography, says CCG