Holkham Hall’s festive food fair trying something different
- Credit: Angela Sharpe
A lovely Christmas experience is on offer at Holkham Hall's festive food fair, which is on today and tomorrow, from 10am to 5pm.
The event will bring some of Norfolk's most delectable food and drink products together in The Lady Elizabeth Wing where visitors can meet the makers and sample their wares.
Alan Miller, business development manager, said: 'We have a lot of Christmas events here and we have linked to the Lady Elizabeth Wing to create a lovely Christmas experience.
'It's the first time we have tried to bring everything together. We have food and crafts in the courtyard and Charlie Hodson is giving food demonstrations. There's a lovely log cabin feel about it all.'
There are workshops on both days for children, who can show off their decorating skills by icing gingerbread trees, or studding oranges with cloves to create pomanders.
entry is free (parking £3).
- 1 'I'd bring back the carnival raft race' - Q&A with Becky Robinson
- 2 Converted barn to Scandi-style lodge: 5 bungalows for sale in Norfolk
- 3 Eighties music and a puppet called Arthur coming to Cromer Pier
- 4 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 5 Obituary: Farmer and 'backbone' of agricultural organisations dies aged 83
- 6 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 7 'The time has come' - Landlord of seaside pub retires after 50 years at helm
- 8 'A good fit' - New owners to take over garden centre cafe
- 9 'Tourists must contribute' - North Norfolk car park fee increase backed
- 10 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze