Holkham Hall’s festive food fair trying something different
- Credit: Angela Sharpe
A lovely Christmas experience is on offer at Holkham Hall's festive food fair, which is on today and tomorrow, from 10am to 5pm.
The event will bring some of Norfolk's most delectable food and drink products together in The Lady Elizabeth Wing where visitors can meet the makers and sample their wares.
Alan Miller, business development manager, said: 'We have a lot of Christmas events here and we have linked to the Lady Elizabeth Wing to create a lovely Christmas experience.
'It's the first time we have tried to bring everything together. We have food and crafts in the courtyard and Charlie Hodson is giving food demonstrations. There's a lovely log cabin feel about it all.'
There are workshops on both days for children, who can show off their decorating skills by icing gingerbread trees, or studding oranges with cloves to create pomanders.
You may also want to watch:
entry is free (parking £3).
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 3 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 8 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 9 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub