Holkham Hall’s festive food fair trying something different
- Credit: Angela Sharpe
A lovely Christmas experience is on offer at Holkham Hall's festive food fair, which is on today and tomorrow, from 10am to 5pm.
The event will bring some of Norfolk's most delectable food and drink products together in The Lady Elizabeth Wing where visitors can meet the makers and sample their wares.
Alan Miller, business development manager, said: 'We have a lot of Christmas events here and we have linked to the Lady Elizabeth Wing to create a lovely Christmas experience.
'It's the first time we have tried to bring everything together. We have food and crafts in the courtyard and Charlie Hodson is giving food demonstrations. There's a lovely log cabin feel about it all.'
There are workshops on both days for children, who can show off their decorating skills by icing gingerbread trees, or studding oranges with cloves to create pomanders.
You may also want to watch:
entry is free (parking £3).
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history