Two men arrested after cars broken into
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of theft after two cars were broken into in north Norfolk.
A boot bag was stolen from a Volkswagen Polo car, which was parked on The Street in Wiveton. Thieves smashed the car window to break-in between 11.15am and 12.30pm on Tuesday, March 12. Police said the boot bag was later recovered.
And a second car, a Citroen C3, which was at a car park in Holgate Hill, Kelling Heath, was broken into between 12.15pm and 3pm on the same day. A rear window was smashed, but no items were stolen.
The men, one aged in his 30s and the other in his 40s, were taken to Aylsham police investigation centre, where they remain in custody for questioning.
- 1 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 4 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 5 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 6 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 7 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 8 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 9 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce