Two women arrested in connection with Cromer robbery
- Credit: Archant
Two 18-year-old women were arrested in connection with a robbery on the final night of Cromer Carnival.
It happened in Shipdham Avenue in Cromer on August 18. The teenagers were taken to Aylsham police investigation centre for questioning and were subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
A Norfolk police spokesman said that, in addition, a 26-year-old man has also been spoken to by officers in connection with the incident and enquiries are ongoing.
It comes after Norfolk police revealed that a 20-year-old man had also been arrested in connection with the robbery.
He was arrested on August 22 and questioned at Aylsham police investigation centre. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall