Amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens at fundraising event
- Credit: Archant
An annual fundraising event in north Norfolk will feature amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens.
Trunch Village Society is staging the event on Sunday, July 7, between 10am and 4pm, with the Open Gardens between 10am and 2pm.
All proceeds go to the society to help run local clubs, organisations and projects.
Many of the events will be held in the Paddock, in the village centre, where there will be craft stalls, and marquees housing a summer flower show and an art exhibition. There will be games for children, a treasure trail, face painting, lamb petting and even owls.
There will also be classic cars, a gun dog display, live band, choir, detectorists, static model aircraft display, a beekeeping demonstration, and even belly dancing.
Michael Tyler, from the organising committee, said: "We have tried to cater for everyone and invite visitors to enjoy a few leisurely hours in our picturesque village supporting a worthy cause."
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 8 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light
- 9 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 10 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse