Amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens at fundraising event
- Credit: Archant
An annual fundraising event in north Norfolk will feature amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens.
Trunch Village Society is staging the event on Sunday, July 7, between 10am and 4pm, with the Open Gardens between 10am and 2pm.
All proceeds go to the society to help run local clubs, organisations and projects.
Many of the events will be held in the Paddock, in the village centre, where there will be craft stalls, and marquees housing a summer flower show and an art exhibition. There will be games for children, a treasure trail, face painting, lamb petting and even owls.
There will also be classic cars, a gun dog display, live band, choir, detectorists, static model aircraft display, a beekeeping demonstration, and even belly dancing.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Tyler, from the organising committee, said: "We have tried to cater for everyone and invite visitors to enjoy a few leisurely hours in our picturesque village supporting a worthy cause."
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published