Amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens at fundraising event
- Credit: Archant
An annual fundraising event in north Norfolk will feature amazing scarecrows and beautiful gardens.
Trunch Village Society is staging the event on Sunday, July 7, between 10am and 4pm, with the Open Gardens between 10am and 2pm.
All proceeds go to the society to help run local clubs, organisations and projects.
Many of the events will be held in the Paddock, in the village centre, where there will be craft stalls, and marquees housing a summer flower show and an art exhibition. There will be games for children, a treasure trail, face painting, lamb petting and even owls.
There will also be classic cars, a gun dog display, live band, choir, detectorists, static model aircraft display, a beekeeping demonstration, and even belly dancing.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Tyler, from the organising committee, said: "We have tried to cater for everyone and invite visitors to enjoy a few leisurely hours in our picturesque village supporting a worthy cause."
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van