Bus firms warn of delays due to road closures
- Credit: Google Maps
Two road closures will cause buses to be diverted in Norfolk on Friday August 13.
Sanders Coaches has alerted customers to the closures near North Walsham and North Creake.
The bus company's 27 service will be unable to serve North Creake with Waterden Lane closed for street works in the neighbouring village of South Creake.
The road has been closed due to the carriageway breaking up under ground water.
Norfolk County Council has issued a temporary traffic order which lasts until Tuesday, August 31.
You may also want to watch:
Sanders' X6 North Walsham service will also be diverted on Friday due to a road closure on Yarmouth Road.
The bus will travel via the North Walsham bypass in both directions and will not be able to serve the Bengate turn-off and Two Mills Touring Park on Yarmouth Road as a result of the closure.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 10 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
Sanders has apologised for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.