Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- Credit: Google
A person has been injured in a crash in north Norfolk leaving the road blocked.
The collision happened on the A149 Wayford Road near to the Gulf Garage at about 4.15pm on Thursday, June 30.
Three vehicles were involved.
Police, ambulance and fire crews were called to the scene.
Two fire teams from Wroxham and North Walsham attended and helped release a person from a vehicle and also made the scene safe.
The road was partially blocked and there is slow moving traffic in the area.
Congestion built up between Wayford and the Yarmouth Road junction.
- 1 Lioness star Lauren Hemp enjoys return of hometown beer festival
- 2 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 3 Hundreds turn out to see Lionesses star Lauren Hemp given freedom of town
- 4 Levelling Up bids submitted for pair of Norfolk towns
- 5 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 6 Opinion: 'Greed is behind town centre decline'
- 7 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 8 Bin collection days to change for north Norfolk
- 9 'Gamechanger' lifeboat funded by Freemasons enters service
- 10 'You could see every bone' - Abandoned dog found in ditch at camping site
Norfolk Police asked drivers to find alternative routes to avoid the crash.
The road was cleared and had reopened by 6.45pm.