Slow moving traffic across Norfolk and Waveney as rush hour begins
There are delays across the county's roads in Norwich, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth as rush hour begins.
In the city centre traffic is moving slow, with significant delays coming into and leaving Norwich on the A47 particularly in the Acle, Cringleford and Costessey areas.
Traffic is moving extremely slowly coming into Great Yarmouth, with long delays on the A47 entering and leaving the town, with further delays in Yarmouth itself due to temporary traffic lights on Southtown Road and Queen Anne's Road.
In Lowestoft, traffic is moving very slowly on around roundabouts on the A1117 in the town and also on Victoria Road.
Traffic is also moving slowly around the junction between Cotmer Road and the A146, as well as Bloodmoor Road, the A12 and London Road.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, there are long delays on the B1149 near Holt due to temporary traffic lights near the White Cottage Hotel and Holt church. In South Wooton there are delays on the A148 due to closures on Castle Rising Road as well as on the A149 surrounding King's Lynn.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 10 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient