Firefighters cut people out of car after crash
- Credit: Google
People had to be cut out of a car by fire crews after a crash on Tuesday.
The incident happened on the B1110 at Melton Constable, between Swanton Novers and Briningham, at around 3.45pm.
The road was closed as emergency services were called to the scene.
Four fire crews from Holt, King's Lynn, Fakenham and Sprowston were called at 3.48pm, and upon arriving had to cut people out of a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The stop message was received more than an hour later at 5.14pm.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 6 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 9 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule