Firefighters cut people out of car after crash
- Credit: Google
People had to be cut out of a car by fire crews after a crash on Tuesday.
The incident happened on the B1110 at Melton Constable, between Swanton Novers and Briningham, at around 3.45pm.
The road was closed as emergency services were called to the scene.
Four fire crews from Holt, King's Lynn, Fakenham and Sprowston were called at 3.48pm, and upon arriving had to cut people out of a car using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The stop message was received more than an hour later at 5.14pm.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 8 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 9 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 10 'Feast or famine' - On the frontline in restaurants during Covid