Road closed in village following ‘serious’ single vehicle crash
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
A road has been closed and buses are currently not serving a coastal village following a crash.
Police are on the scene of a “serious” single vehicle collision on East Ruston Road, in Happisburgh, after being called at 8am this morning.
Police say other emergency vehicles are on the scene, including the air ambulance.
A recovery truck is currently on the scene attempting to clear the vehicle involved.
Happisburgh Common is currently closed to traffic near Victoria Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Sanders Coaches say they are currently unable to serve Happisburgh Common and do not know when services will be able to resume.
Local residents say they have been hearing helicopters landing throughout the morning.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 3 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 4 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 5 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 8 'We don't rest on our laurels' - Norfolk restaurants keep Michelin stars
- 9 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 10 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England