Road closed for two-and-a-half-hours after crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A Norfolk road was closed for two-and-a-half-hours after a two-vehicle collision on Thursday evening.
Two motorists were taken to hospital for precautionary reasons after suffering minor injuries in a crash at Hempton, near Fakenham.
The accident involving a Peugeot and Land Rover took place on Dereham Road near to the Hempton cross roads at around 7.20pm.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk police said the road opened shortly before 10pm.
Fire crews from Fakenham and Holt attended the crash to make the scene and vehicles safe.
You may also want to watch:
The firefighters left the scene around 9pm.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 10 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient