Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
Delays are expected on the A149 later this month due to essential work being carried out by Norfolk County Council.
Resurfacing works will begin on Monday, September 27, on the A149 between Old Market Road and The Staithe in Stalham.
The work will take approximately one day to complete depending on the weather.
Traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals and will be able to pass the roadworks.
Access to businesses and homes within the area will be maintained at all times.
The roadworks are being funded by Anglian Water Authority and are being carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community & Environmental Services Department and its contractors.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop