Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
Delays are expected on the A149 later this month due to essential work being carried out by Norfolk County Council.
Resurfacing works will begin on Monday, September 27, on the A149 between Old Market Road and The Staithe in Stalham.
The work will take approximately one day to complete depending on the weather.
Traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals and will be able to pass the roadworks.
Access to businesses and homes within the area will be maintained at all times.
The roadworks are being funded by Anglian Water Authority and are being carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community & Environmental Services Department and its contractors.
- 1 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 4 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 5 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 6 New places for Mammoth Marathon to be released
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 8 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 9 Ice cream shop introduces vegan and dog options due to 'massive demand'
- 10 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK