Major road closed in two places after crashes
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Police have closed parts of the A149 after two separate crashes.
Both happened late on Sunday morning.
Norfolk Police said they were on the scene at Heacham where the King's Lynn-bound carriageway was closed.
"Please avoid the area and find an alternative route," officers said on Twitter.
Further east, the A149 is also closed at Antingham, between North Walsham and Cromer.
You may also want to watch:
The AA's live traffic map shows the road to be closed in both directions for a shorts stretch from the Gunton Arms pub to Southrepps Road.
Traffic is being diverted through the village.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
One person on social media said: "Main road traffic has been coming through Antingham for about an hour now."
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.