Major road closed in two places after crashes
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Police have closed parts of the A149 after two separate crashes.
Both happened late on Sunday morning.
Norfolk Police said they were on the scene at Heacham where the King's Lynn-bound carriageway was closed.
"Please avoid the area and find an alternative route," officers said on Twitter.
Further east, the A149 is also closed at Antingham, between North Walsham and Cromer.
You may also want to watch:
The AA's live traffic map shows the road to be closed in both directions for a shorts stretch from the Gunton Arms pub to Southrepps Road.
Traffic is being diverted through the village.
- 1 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 5 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 6 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 7 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 8 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 9 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 10 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
One person on social media said: "Main road traffic has been coming through Antingham for about an hour now."
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.